How do I create an email account?
You can create an email account via our control panel, cPanel. The login details to your cPanel account were sent to you in the welcome email when you registered your hosting service with us.
Step by Step
- Log into your cPanel account at http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Click on the "Email Accounts" icon under "Mail"
- Enter the email account and password that you want to create, and click "Create Account"
- Your new email account has been created!
If you would like to set up your home computer/laptop to receive emails, then please read How do I access my emails on my Computer/Laptop?
If you would like to set up your iPhone to receive emails, then please read How do I access my emails on my iPhone?
Was this answer helpful?Print this Article
If, when sending an email you receive an immediate bounce message such as the following:...
When you can't access your website, email account or cPanel, we advise you to check your domain...
We offer all Web Hosting, Email Hosting and Reseller Hosting customers a server level spam filter...
1. Open Apple Mail 2. Go to 'Mail' then 'Preferences 3. Go to the 'Accounts' Tab, Then click...
An MX record routes the flow of mail traffic for your domain name to the appropriate mail...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution