How do I install an SSL certificate?
Step 1: Private Keys (KEY)
2. When the page loads Click on the Generate button under "Generate a New Private Key". There is no need to enter anything in description.
3. Click on Return to SSL Manager.
Step 2: Activate SSL on Your Website
1. Click on the Setup an SSL certificate to work with your site.
2. Copy and paste the CRT in the "Certificate: (CRT)" field. This is provided to you by your SSL issuer.
3. Enter your encoded Private Key in the "Private Key: (KEY)" field. This is obtained in Step 1.
4. Open a Support eTicket and one of our team members will install the SSL for you.
Your new SSL cerficate is now installed! You will be able to access your website at https://yourdomain.com.au
Was this answer helpful?Print this Article
Comodo SSL is installed by default on all websites! You will just need to configure your website...
You can create a CSR through the "SSL/TLS" module in cPanel. This area will allow you to...
A dedicated IP address is $3.99/month (inc GST) and can be purchased for a particular hosting...